Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Accidental Dating is Easy!

I am not sure how many accidental dates I have been on, dozens anyway. Here are the suspicious stories. I thought we were friends, you thought it was love. I thought it was a date, you invited someone else along. Someone thought they were interrupting and there was hell to pay.

I want to hear about your accidental dates, too.

Is there anything to be learned from accidental dates? Are there warning signs? Are we setting ourselves up? We'll find out.

3 comments:

  1. testing the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my favorite one was when a guy I'd been hanging around with for a wee bit had me backed up against a wall coming in for the smootch and all I could say is "So, you're not gay?" We fooled around once (I was not very interested) and he stalked me for years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have many accidental dates in my past, the only kind of dates I have ever been on. I will have to think about which ones I can handle sharing since they are all so creepy and weird. Something to ponder...

    ReplyDelete